This engaging children’s book contains a collection of 5 short stories geared towards the nurturing and nourishing the minds of young Muslim children.
With relevant quotes from the Qur’aan/Hadeeth at the end of each story, Parents will be delighted to find that they can teach their children Islamic values in a fun and enjoyable way.
• Chapter 1: Imran’s New Scooter
• Chapter 2: Yahya and the Cat
• Chapter 3: Maryam’s Crayons
• Chapter 4: Abdullah Tells the Truth
• Chapter 5: Eesa’s Trainers
These stories will undoubtedly be a great way to nurture core Islamic virtues for the whole family.